Update on Health and Safety Procedures
Patient and staff safety has always been a top priority for us. When you come in you will notice a few improvements to our office as well as updated appointment protocols.
For Our Valued Patients:
- A member of our staff will call and confirm your appointment and review a short series of questions regarding your health and proximity to anyone with COVID-19.
- We are asking that each patient please arrive 15 minutes early and call our office once you have arrived in the office parking lot.
- Temperature checks will be done upon entering the office. Regulations state that if you have a temp higher than 100.4F it is considered a fever and we will unfortunately have to ask you to reschedule your procedure.
- Our treatment rooms and equipment will continue to be sanitized from top to bottom after every patient, as we have always done.
- Our clinical team will continue to wear proper personal protective equipment
- We will continue to follow guidelines and information from the CDC, OSHA and ADA